YOUR KITTEN COMES WITH.......
1st "Core" vaccination: 3-way (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia) Given between 7 and 8 weeks of age.
2nd "Core" vaccination: 3-way or 4-way (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia) Given between 10 and 12 weeks of age.
1. Traipse guarantees that all kittens depart in good health and are free of Parasites (We will pay for the medicine if any are found)
2. Traipse offers a 5 year congenital replacement guarantee for early death (see full contract - Client funded necropsy required)
-All kittens at Traipse are micro chipped at approx. 3 - 4 weeks of age.
-Full 15 digit, internationally usable Microchip
-Free registration of your kitten/cat as well as all of your other animals is available at: www.foundanimals.org
-Click the "Found Animals" link to register your kitten
-Consider a donation to the wonderful organization who allows all of us to register our pets for no charge!
First Pet License Fee Paid - All King County, WA Clients
-Initial Kitten License fee paid by Traipse.
-King County will automatically send you a renewal
- Saves you the time and energy in researching this and signing up on your own!
Note: This is a requirement of ALL king county cat/dog breeders/providers.
Note: The City of Seattle licenses pets within their city limits. Please use "Tabby Cat" as the breed as there is a misinterpretation as to whether or not to consider Bengals "wild animals" (yet have only 3 % wild DNA).
Laminated Picture Pedigree by Traipse
Includes Photos of Parents and Grandparents (where available)
as well as TICA registration Information for 4 generations
CFA or TICA Registration Slip (if requested)
-Breeders: Breeder Slip will either be sent to you via email or with the package of information at pick up/shipping.
-Pet Clients: Please provide me with a copy of your spay/neuter and state in your email/mail that you would like the registration form emailed to you.
- As long as the parent cats are fully owned by us, paperwork can be emailed to you usually within a week (95% of our kittens).
- If your kitten is the result of a partnership breeding, or mixed associations, then paperwork can take up to 6 months.
-Cost to register your kitten is approx. $20 and is needed to show your kitten/cat.
Award Winning Cat/Kitten Wand of Your Choice
(for local pick ups only)
Frontside of the Traipse Picture Pedigree
Backside of the Traipse Picture Pedigree